Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo

All last month I was excited for August to get here so I could jump in and join Camp NaNoWriMo. The plan was to have The Unexpected Clash of Strangers completely finished. But things happened - good and bad - and sadly no Gracie was finished. I'm kind of teetering on what exactly I'm writing for camp. It's Day 3, I probably should pick a story already especially since I have already been assigned camp buddies and everything. At least I'm still sticking to my main genre: Women's Fiction which falls under Chick Lit at camp. I think by the end of the week I'll know for sure what is going to be written.

And yah know, actually write something too.

I know I've pretty much sucked at blogging lately. Like I said, things happened in July and I've been a bit of a busy woman. (Not all fun stuff. Some stuff really sucked butt.) This month I plan on writing as much as my fingers can possibly pound out. Maybe it will be back and forth on stories instead of focusing on just one. Who knows! I have never been a rule follower so I'm cool with that.

Hhmm...this post is kind of pointless really. Mainly I'm saying: I'm still alive! Even though it's one hot beast outside, and I'm seriously thinking of inventing a bra that holds ice cubes in them. I am still here kicking it.

If you're doing Camp NaNoWriMo, let's be friends! Click here for my profile :) Also, every time I say Camp NaNoWriMo out loud the theme song from Salute Your Shorts comes into my head.

Every. Time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - they make me feel special. Plus I will think you are awesome if you do leave one. Seriously. You are awesome.