Monday, October 18, 2010

Getting some hobbies.

I've become a bit obsessed with Etsy.com. I spend hours just looking and looking at things. There is SO MUCH STUFF THERE! I'll admit, some stuff is beyond ridiculous. Or maybe it's just ridiculous to me because I'm a bit of a cheap wad. But there are some things I've fallen in love with.

Hannah Earrings

Button earrings. I ended up ordering a pair. (Not the ones pictured but I think they're super freaking cute - You can get those from Hannah Earrings' shop.)


Slouchy Tam Beret Beanie - Lacy Crochet Scarlet Red

Don't you just want that on your head?! I love wearing beanies and so glad that it's Fall (!!) so I can wear them more often. You can purchase the one in the picture from Love Fuzz's shop.

Before I went crazy on buying things, it hit me that I may be able to make some of this stuff. When I put effort towards it, I can be quite the crafty person. I've been wanting to get a couple more hobbies so what the heck! I'm going to start making earrings and learn how to crotchet! And I pretty much have no clue what I'm doing, but I'm going to Hobby Lobby on Wednesday to get some stuff so let's all cross our fingers that something pretty comes out of it.

What about you? Have you recently picked up any hobbies or maybe have some already? Do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - they make me feel special. Plus I will think you are awesome if you do leave one. Seriously. You are awesome.