Monday, February 20, 2012

Casting Your Characters: More Videos Part Two

My writing has suffered big time due to this crazy schedule I have. I don't like it one bit because when I find moments to sit down and write I feel like I'm being timed so I plunge out as much as I can, not really knowing if it makes sense then jump onto the next thing on my to-do list.

While I'm doing homework tonight (5 assignments I forgot about), I was listening to my "Writing Gus Music" playlist I have saved on Youtube. When you've been working on and off again on the same story for almost four years, a lot of things get saved, some you have forgotten about. That's when I saw (rather heard voices and looked up at the computer) these two videos and realized how much I cannot wait to dive back into my book soon.

Obviously these videos have nothing to do with my story. They are stories within themselves, but seeing Bethany Joy and Taylor Kitsch in videos together just make me giddy. Even if it takes me 10 years to write this novel, what these two look is how I'll always envision Augustus "Gus" Brooks and Memphis Jack :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - they make me feel special. Plus I will think you are awesome if you do leave one. Seriously. You are awesome.