Monday, April 18, 2011

Is it May 17th yet?

Seether's new single "Country Song" came out back in March, and just last week (I do believe) the record label released another single "Roses". I love both songs. They're definitely different, but it makes me even more anxious for the new album to come out so I can see what other 'new sounds' they explored.

The video for Country Song (I keep wanting to type in Country STRong - gah!) came out today. It is hilarious! I love how random the guys always are. And oddly enough, my Rock Star Husband looks kind of hot as a cowboy.

This would make the second time this year I've said a guy dressed as a cowboy was hot. I never in my life thought those words would come out of my mouth.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - they make me feel special. Plus I will think you are awesome if you do leave one. Seriously. You are awesome.