Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spring Into Summer: 50K in 50 Days


Author Karen Mahoney is hosting a 50K in 50 Days challenge. I have been struggling with my own writing lately due to school eating my soul and the craziness that I call work. Even though my road trip I took last week (I will be posting about that soon) was a nice break from all things reality, I'm ready to "spring" into action and tackle some stories. So when I saw this just a few minutes ago, I thought PERFECT!

Clicky-click on this link right here and go read what Spring Into Summer is all about. Did I mention there are going to be prizes?

What I like about this challenge is that you don't necessarily have to work on just ONE story. I currently have four different WIPs now. One of these beasts will be tackled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - they make me feel special. Plus I will think you are awesome if you do leave one. Seriously. You are awesome.