Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sister Road Trip: Day Two Part One

After the first night of landing face down into a pillow, waking up to the heat blasting through the room, not being able to find my pants, meeting the mainatance man at 1:00 AM who looked just like my cousin, Jamie, we got up the next morning, got ready, and headed down to the front desk to see about tickets to places and tour guides throughout Nashville.

Wow, that was a long sentence.

Anyhoo. We found out that if we did this book package deal thing down there for the day, we would have a shuttle all day up until 1:45 AM and we got tickets to go to a few places so we were game. Oh. And did I mention that the second day in Nashville was MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Because it was.

And I kind of forgot it was my birthday off and on all day. Except at 8:00 AM when I shouted to my sister: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! She told me to shut my face and I told her: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! YOU CAN TELL ME TO SHUT MY FACE ON MY BIRTHDAY! And then she threw a pillow at my head.

Our first stop off the shuttle was the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. I am not a huge country fan, but I am a music lover so I was actually pretty excited to see a lot of it even if I didn't know who the heck half the people were. We spent almost two hours wandering around, listening to music, watching videos, and learning more and more about so many artists.



All hail, the Man in Black.
I was really surprised of how little Cash stuff they had there. But that's okay, I found him in Memphis.



OMG! It's a bear....and a blurry one at that. 







Oh, no the circle won't be broken
 By and by, Lord, by and by

1 comment:

  1. great pictures. Love them! i am sure u had all the fun there :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment - they make me feel special. Plus I will think you are awesome if you do leave one. Seriously. You are awesome.