Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
9. Parker from Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers. Finally a snatch of a character that doesn't hold back. Please bring me more.
8. Rachel from Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin. I should HATE HATE Rachel, but I loved her.
7. Fiona from A Match Made In High School by Kristin Walker. Me and Fiona? We would have been BFF's.
6. Lucas from Names My Sisters Call Me by Megan Crane. Be my future husband, please. That is all.
5. Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss. Be my boyfriend, please. That is all.
4. Ally/Jake from He's So/She's So Triology by Kieran Scott. I had to put them together since all books are told in dual narrative. They are the best couple and I love getting inside both of their heads even if Jake royally screws up time and time again.
3. John After from Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols. OMG! HOT!
2. Audrey from Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway. One of the best and funniest books out there! Audrey and I would bond perfectly by going to as many concerts as possible.
1. Dexter from This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen. Clumsy adorkable musician? Be still my heart. Oh, and Remy is pretty awesome too. They're kind of a 2-for-1 deal in the story even if Remy is too stubborn to see that.