Monday, April 30, 2012

Music Monday: Volume One of the Hot Man Voice Songs

I love music for many reasons, and I have no shame in admitting sometimes I love certain songs just for the voice. Hot Man Voice (true thing) to be exact. HMV can cause many things to happen. It can cause me to overplay a song a million times worse than a top 40 radio station. It can cause me to get everyone and their mother to listen to said song even if they think it sucks. And it can also cause me to be slightly disappointed when I hear HMV and find out the lead singer isn't as hot as I thought he would be. Yes, that's shallow. No, I don't care. No matter what a singer looks like, if he's got HMV, then I'm pretty much gonna love him anyways.

Here it is, Volume One of the Hot Man Voice Songs. You don't have to love them, you don't even have to tell me I'm obviously crazy. You can just leave a comment sharing your favorite HMV songs below.




Hands down, Eddie Vedder not only has the best HMV voice, but just the best voice all around. Seriously, folks. This man could sing me the freaking phone book, and I would listen to it from A-Z. 
Love, love, love him.
   

 It's very hard for me to choose an exact favorite when it comes to hearing my Rock Star Husband sing. I love the different ranges of his voice in this one a whole heck of a lot.  

 "Maybe I'm the one, maybe I'm the one who is a schiznophrienic pyscho..." 
His voice + the wangy guitar introductions = me looovving it!  

 There's just something about this introduction that I heart a lot....

I blame Cheryl for my love of this song....yep. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - they make me feel special. Plus I will think you are awesome if you do leave one. Seriously. You are awesome.