Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
10. Hate List by Jennifer Brown. This book was so character driven that I think it'd make for an excellent drama. The topic itself is pretty heart wrenching so tissues would be needed in the theater.
9. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce. Seriously just by fan trailers that have been made in the past, this could play out to be a great werewolf type of film. As long as it didn't have the director who did Red Riding Hood. Seriously. Stop screwing up tales!
8. Queen of Babble Trilogy by Meg Cabot. I think once upon a time there had been movie rights sold or something. I can't exactly remember, but this would be such a fun film to see with your gal pals.
7. Wicked As They Come by Delilah S. Dawson. Oh pllleasseeee!!! The author had such a vivid imagination, I could see this being put onto the big screen. Maybe even Tim Burton style.
6. Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa. This may work better as a TV series, but TEAM PUCK, baby!!!
5. Freefall by Mindi Scott. Possibly would be categorized under a teen angst film, but in a non-cheesy way because this story was another heart-wrencher, but had SUCH a good character development and made you think.
4. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. When reading most Elkeles books, I think of Lifetime Movies. Some might think that's a bad thing, but I FRIGGIN LOVE Lifetime movies!
3. WTF by Peter Lerangis This book read just like a movie. It would be freaking hilarious to see! If you were a fan of the movie GO, this is your book to read.
2. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen. I know what you're thinking...why didn't she pick This Lullaby? After all, it is the all-time favorite BUT I just love the book too much for it to be messed with. If they changed details, I'd get pissy. But with Truth About Forever, I just see it more of a movie when I read it. And it'd be fun to watch all the employees of Wishbone together. Possibly could make for a good TV series too.
1. Throne of Glass Novellas by Sarah J Maas. Guuysss. The actual book isn't even out yet - sometime in August - but I am in serious LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! with all the novellas that have been released. They are made of awesome!! I will be shocked if film rights aren't gone into play for this.