Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Being Thankful: Days 1-7

This is just a lil' something-something that I (along with half the population of Facebook) have been doing. Now I'm spreading my thankfulness onto here. Really, even on the most craptastic days, we all have something to be thankful about. This little meme type thang reminds me of that. 


. : day one : .
Even on tiring weeks like this, I am still so very thankful for my job at OMC and the great group of ladies I get to work with!


. : day two : . 
I am thankful for my nice and comfy bed that I refuse to get out of for another 10 minutes.


. : day three : .
Being an aunt is a pretty awesome gig. I wouldn't trade Nanner, Case, or Gatman for the world. I hope each of these little demons know how much I love them, and how thankful I am to be called Annie :)

. : day four : . 
Sometimes a girl just needs a day where she can get some stuff done, but still be lazy in between. I am thankful today is that day. 

 . : day five : . 
 I may not be where I want to be in life, but I am thankful I'm not where I used to be. 

 . : day six : . 
 I may not agree with a lot of people running today, but I am thankful I live in a country where I can make up my own mind to decide who is better for the job. Go out and vote today!! 

 . : day seven : . 
 I am thankful, not just today but everyday, for my faith, the power of prayer, God's grace and love, and for everything He has blessed me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - they make me feel special. Plus I will think you are awesome if you do leave one. Seriously. You are awesome.