Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Perks of Being a Wallflower Trailer!!

Guuyysss.

I am so ridiculously excited about this!

Back in my sophomore year of high school, ya know about oh many years ago, I was in the stage of wanting to rebel against nothing, wanting to find something, and live in every moment. 

And I did.

In between those moments this book came along and it pretty much made more sense to me than any subject I could have learned. I can still remember reciting the poem on page 70 in front of my class where as luck would have it the assistant principal just so happened to be sitting in on. His face was stunned, a bit speechless. But my teacher, Mr. Lawson, he grinned because he knew what it was all about. 

Yea, he was one of those teachers. 

I knew the movie was being made and I jumped for joy. Seeing the trailer, I have this overwhelming squeeze going through me. The cast looks perfect. I can't even tell you the last time I read this, but I'm definitely going to be doing another one, quite possibly my 30th time reading it, before I go see the movie.  




What book hit you in high school? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that trailer looks good :) That has been my favorite book since the day I read it!

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment - they make me feel special. Plus I will think you are awesome if you do leave one. Seriously. You are awesome.