I like making goals. I like making lists. I'll sometimes even jot things down on a piece of a paper of what I want done. Sure I make New Years Resolutions, and a lot of them are huge. I don't always complete them. I don't even sometimes come close to completing them. But after thinking of many goals I've given myself, and seeing this on various blogs, I thought why not?
I've been 26 for a month and every day I think of new things I want done. They might not be life-changing or exotic, but they are still things I want done before I turn another year older which if you're wanting the countdown will be April 29th, 2012.
1. Add to my foot tattoo.
2. Finish Gus's story.
3. Decorate a two-stacked cake.
4. Spend more time with friends.
5. Loose 30 pounds.
6. See Seether in concert.
7. Get a new tattoo.
8. Put together a recipe book.
9. Make 12 different types of cupcakes from scratch.
10. Get my palm read.
11. Be able to run 1 mile without wanting to die.
12. Learn Medical Terminology like the back of my hand.
13. Buy a guitar.
14. Learn how to play said guitar.
15. Go hiking.
16. Read my Bible each day.
17. Take more pictures.
18. Scrapbook more.
19. Go on a mini road trip.
20. Crotchet a beanie.
21. Get into a better study habit.
22. Get a house.
23. Have aunt/niece days and aunt/nephew days and godmother/goddaughter days.
24. Host a dinner part at new house.
25. Less time on the internet, more time in real life.
26. To always remember: When things get worse, don't let yourself get worse with them