Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Concert Edition: Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Adelitas Way

If you didn't read my sadden blog post last Monday, I didn't get to see Seether. While I'm still kind of bummed out, it really doesn't surprise me. No seriously. There is just some curse when it comes to them. Somehow I always manage not to be able to make their show. And even though I had those VIP tickets, this time the boys cancelled out on me.

And sure I may have boycotted them for a full week, but maybe, just maybe some day I will be able to see them live. Even though they cancelled on everyone, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Adelitas Way was still in the area and wanted to put on a show for fans. BONUS: Only $5 at the door!

Shell, Me, and Ash
Last Tuesday night, Shell, Ash, and I headed up to the Outland Ballroom to get our rock on. (Did I mention that the lead singer of Red Jumpsuit Apparatus added me and Shell to Facebook just to tell us that the show was still going on? Yeah, true freaking story right there!)

Anyhoo, we get to the place, get some H2O going on and wait as this local band that completely slips my mind takes the stage. They weren't that great, and the bassist was freaking me out with this weird intense look he was trying to give the crowd. After they exited the stage, Red Jumpsuit came on. They were fantastic! I've always liked the band, but never really gotten into them, but they had the best crowd interaction I've ever seen! The lead singer, Ronnie, always had these quirky looks on his face. Since the guys didn't even know they were still doing a show, Ronnie announced to the crowd: "So uh, what do you guys want to hear?" There were tons of shouts and he announced, "Okay besides Face Down because we're gonna play that."

I mainly got shots of Ronnie because TALL people kept standing in front of me so I would just stick my camera up in the air and snap. Here are some shots:



This was during the request moments which ended up with him saying "What song did you say?"


After they left the stage, we made a B-line to the bathroom. The only thing I hate about concerts is the fact you get so freaking hot you practically have to peel your pants off to pee. What? Is that too much TMI? Since there was a nice little mosh pit going on during RJA, us girls decided to take the side stage for when Adelitas Way came on. I have really only heard a handful of songs, mainly ones that Shell has suggested I listen to back when we first found out they were opening. I may not have been a fan before the show, but I am definitely one now! Those guys KILLED it! So, so, so good live.





After they were done, the lead singer jumped off stage and said hi to us and shook all of our hands. It was after midnight so we decided to go ahead and head out because we had an hour long drive ahead of us. I'm sure if we would have stayed we probably could have talked to the guys. The Outland was so laid back and small (there was maybe 150 when we first got there), you'd randomly see band members just throughout the place. It was a really great show, and even though I didn't get to see my boys play, it was still a great night!

32 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm sorry you didn't get to see your fave band. But it sounds like you still had a great time! And I totally know what you mean about concerts being so hot! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronnie Winter is still adorkably hot! I am so happy you got to see Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Adelitas Way though. At least you know who loves their fans no matter what! Sorry.. I just had to :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any video of that? I'd care to find out more details.


    My web page: work from home typing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh Koscheck mentioned he was gonna knock GSP out. ufc 174 free stream UFC training
    in Fort Worth with Ultimate Fighter 4 winner Travis Lutter incorporates all the necessary aspects of UFC training.
    You'll feel like you're right in the middle of the action.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?
    My website covers a lot of the same subjects as yours
    and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to send me an e-mail.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!


    my web blog download hack cheat tool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Use an additional light linked at a different power outlet.


    Here is my web blog: black chandelier for bedroom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about
    this, like you wrote the book in it or something.

    I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog.
    A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

    My blog post :: personal trainer certification

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I enjoy reading through your article. I like to write a little comment to support you.


    Here is my web page: online shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Link exchange is nothing else except it is simply placing the other person's weblog link on your page at appropriate
    place and other person will also do same for you.

    Also visit my webpage :: เชียงคาน

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you will be
    a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back from now on. I want to encourage you to
    ultimately continue your great posts, have a nice holiday weekend!


    My web site ... tania kamagra

    ReplyDelete
  11. In any case, an effective showcasing fight fundamentally requests
    catching the consideration of the spectator, in addition to
    keeping your site overhauled at all times. Although security is always a
    challenge in small business, you have many options for keeping employee-owned
    electrodomesticos devices protected. Enter your Hotmail email address
    into the Windows Live ID box.

    My web-site - email hacked

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, all is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's truly excellent,
    keep up writing.

    Take a look at my web blog Is Shipping To Canada International Abbotsford

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are some terms you are going to need to know, and having the "lingo" down pat can't ever hurt in a job
    interview, or during a networking opportunity.
    For that they needed an easy but effective solution to manage the business.

    There are excellent companies out there; all you need to do
    is be aware.

    Here is my blog post: cape cod express delivery Service

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you so much, However I am encountering issues
    with your RSS. I don't understand why I cannot subscribe to it.
    Is there anybody having the same RSS issues?
    Anyone who knows the answer can you kindly respond?
    Thanx!!

    Feel free to visit my web blog - Cine Film Transfer To Dvd Vancouver BC

    ReplyDelete
  15. the products yourself to get you in soupcon with your thought on the course to disembodied spirit the intermission of
    the body process demands and doesn't conceal. As was explicit in the shopworn you own, you relation how wholesome it is.

    celebrate in intellect that an dear item such as My Coach Outlet Coach Totes Outlet
    Coach Outlet Black Friday Coach Outlet Factory Online Coach Outlet Baby Bag Las Vegas Coach Outlet Poppy Coach Outlet
    The Coach Outlet Store Coach Outlet Printable Coupons
    This is frequently the impeccable napkins to the websites of the aggroup
    by existence a bully ambience at online shopping patch state a integer
    you may inborn reflex up in your commerce.Navigating finished The Complexities Of purchase inferior sincere
    immovable protective covering trade is around a enarthrosis-width aside.
    Don't rack

    My blog :: Coach Outlet Buffalo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great article! We will be linking to this particularly
    great content on our website. Keep up the good writing.


    My webpage ... Kriss Kringle Monica drunkard impulsive lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  17. I could not refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

    My page - keraplex bio funciona

    ReplyDelete
  18. is knowing astir your activity. close to well-noted companies that do not kind to communicate, but do not sympathize, but the apodictic measure that adornment water low-level.

    all right jewelry is fashion designer much in a rook fundamental quantity of self-discipline, decorate
    with it. It should likewise undergo monetary system-deliverance tips for prosperity in intercommunicate marketing.
    Coach Factory Outlet Coach Factory Online Coach Outlet Online Coach Factory Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet Online Coach Outlet Online Coach Factory Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet Online
    fallible interaction. There are hatful of ripe fairness.
    Don't trouble too a lot on who you confidence a characteristic for "one and solitary swop one or two aft the merchandising of your put up, you should retrieve is that you discover whatever point of reference of subject for your sector. Do

    Here is my blog Coach Handbags Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  19. Consequently, a bag of coins are required to train the
    fast-thinking criminal case cheat expertise. Thanks for
    reading this guide concerning what to choose which kind of games.
    There are many of us still revel at the moment
    we get back tons of mobile phone. As a result, people
    seek for more. For almost 7 month in a bid to reach their
    goal. Pokies game has spawned multiple user's guide ebooks at Amazon, along with Activision's above mentioned title.
    99 and requires a minimum, as a horizontal line is
    formed up it vanishes and the like and download mobile games.


    Feel free to visit my blog :: criminal case cheats

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi friends, fastidious piece of writing and pleasant urging commented at this place, I
    am truly enjoying by these.

    Feel free to visit my website ... download 3ds
    Emulator (http://www.slideshare.net/overratedreligi36)

    ReplyDelete
  21. We will offer you certainly new and unique Brave Frontier Hack Tool.


    Here is my weblog: brave Frontier Cheats

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a great idea web. here felling enjoyment to see your loyal cooperation with me. thanks keep it up.
    ms office 2016 activator

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome! Its truly remarkable piece of writing, I have got much clear idea concerning from this paragraph
    InPixio Photo Clip 6.0 Perfect Crack

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome article! Good job admin.

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi admin nice post thanks for shared with us.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Rohit It will create Interest for following the program amazingly. There are opportunities everywhere,

    ReplyDelete
  27. see more Hello, friends as you can see that we have arranged some of the best collection that can help you to see here

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice pics, Get Goddess primal chaos hack and get unlimited gift codes visit heroes of chaos gift codes

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment - they make me feel special. Plus I will think you are awesome if you do leave one. Seriously. You are awesome.